1. Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
2. Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
3. Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
5. Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
1. Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
2. Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
3. Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious
4. Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
5. Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.
Big Idea: My goal is to make people realize the importance of agency. We should all use agency even in our day to day life. I worked on this with Olivia and Ana.
Evaluation: I think that we did well. Next time I would like to work on planing the effect and using all the time we have (30 seconds) Maybe with the road patrol one we could have thought about the light a bit more.
Feedback and Feedforward: I think you Ana and Olivia did a great job with your little movie. Maybe you could work on putting more drama into it. Taylor