Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Disgusting food

Purpose: Describe using our seances.

Description: We made stories about a digesting food we have had to eat to please someone or to get pudding.  The aim of this was to get us to be creative and come up with describing words to show the audience how bad this food was.

Task: A time I had to pretend I liked a particular food.

I saw the dark green skin all wrinkled and bumpy. The mushy rundown texture of the insides of this putrid veggie. It's rubbery green skin is as slippery as a waterside along with the slimy contents.
Slowly I slice through the middle of the vegetable and I nearly faint after one sniff of this bazaar aroma.
Reluctantly I place the half in my mouth and I am shocked! It was putrid, disgusting I shuddered swallowing it fast before drinking bucket loads of water to push it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment