Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Childhood Writing

Purpose: To share memories about my childhood.

Description: We wrote a story the uses Remember to start every paragraph. I tried to use a show not tell strategy to enhance my writing. Here it is.

Remember lining up behind the worn white line. The breeze cutting through our thin t-shirts. "Go" the gun fired and we set off giggling as we tripped over our own feet in the mad rush to the finish line.

Remember running past the finish line, collapsing before picking ourselves back up again prepared and fitter ready for the next activity.

That was my first race.

1 comment:

  1. Katrina, Bella's Mum10 February 2015 at 14:03

    I remember: Coaxing a shy little five year old girl clutching onto my leg into her new entrant class at RSS! How things have changed! Enjoy being a big year six Bella!

    ReplyDelete