I think that I have done a good job on my poster. I also understand this strategy!
What? We are making a maths strategy sample.
Why? To show we understand the strategy, to share during our Student Led Conference.
When? Week 4/5
Who? The World
Our sample needs to be a balanced mix of explaining and entertaining.
Your post must have a:
- Title (capital letters for beginning of each word)
- WALT at the top
- Image - something visual for the reader e.g. photo, diagram, video etc.
- Description: We had to make something that would prove how we knew one of our math strategies in class. I decided to create a poster. I tried to make it look bright and cheerful so that people would want to look at it.
- I think that I have done a good job on my poster. I also understand this strategy!
- Feedback/feedforward from buddy/teacher/parent
Examples of success:
- Pen and paper
This is my sample I hope you learn from it.