Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Agency Test

In class we highlighted a sheet with different goals. We then chose one of the pink highlighted goals to work on.

Yellow Highlight = I do it constantly
Pink Highlight= I need to be reminded or I do it sometimes



I think I am a Self Agentic learner because I know when where and why I am doing different tasks at different times and places. Prioritizing helps me meet deadlines and get on top of my work.

The goal that I am currently working on is 
I make conscious decisions on how to use my time to best enhance my learning.

I think that this is a great goal for me because I often find it hard to keep up with my timetable so I know how much time I need to complete things to a great standed .
The things I need to do to achieve this goal are timetable more and complete what I want to do durning the day as well as my must do's like my reading follow up. 








No comments:

Post a Comment