Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Production Wearable Arts

Description: On Fridays we have been working on our wearable arts. First we chose what group we think suited us then we planed and created mood boards. This year I chose Heroes and Villains for my theme. Overall our theme is Ora life and our goal is reusing/ upcycling. The whole point is that it is good for the environment. It keeps our production cheap.


My Mood Board:

PS. A mood board shows a whole lot of inspiration and designs you might want to add on with or use.



My Plan:



Extra: I want the shape of my wings to end up like this.





4/9/15


So far now I have made my wings, created my mask, taped and painted my weapon.
Yesterday and Today are my paint days were I aim to have all my painting done.
Next week I want to be creating my head piece.



16/9/15


1) The materials that I used to create my garment were:


Fabric chopsticks paper mash and paint.
Most of this was recycled the paint was the only object not given a new purpose.

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was:

Finding a way to connect my eyes and my wings together also keeping up with the time limit.
3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was:

When my eyes didn't work out I tried another strategy, making them bigger.
I didn't give up though and now I think it looks better bigger.
4) Something I am really proud of about production was:
(I'll update soon on how the day went!)

5) Our school vision is to inspire, agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by:

I think that I have inspired people with actually making there masks and not buying them.
I have showcased creativity by changing original and creating unique.
I have also completed my whole costume to the best of my ability.




1 comment:

  1. Bella, I love that you had such a clear vision from the start, and even when you encountered challenges you persevered and the end product (especially the eyes on your cape) will shine on stage! It has been fantastic to see the creativity of Poutama and I can't wait to see you all on stage on Monday - you all look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete