Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Smart goals

These are my SMART goals for reading and maths.


My maths goal is to... Recognise different symetrical shapes
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because...  Maths is not my strong spot I do not find it as fun as the other subjects.
I will accomplish my goal by... Making it fun pretending it is something else and seeing it in a different way.



My reading goal is to... To read a variety of books on the same theme and notice the similarities and differences between them.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because... It is something I am hoping to achieve within  this term.
I will accomplish my goal by... Working not only in class but any where I am!

3 comments:

  1. So many great goals Bella! We will work hard to achieve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenlee Room1 Auroa School New Zealand

    Those are some great goals I hope you achieve them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like great goals Bella. I especially like your description of how to achieve your maths goal. Its a bit like "fake it to make it". Keep telling yourself you love maths and you might just find you start to enjoy it more!

    ReplyDelete