Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description: In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville. We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities. We set two goals to focus on during our stay.

Big Idea:  

1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know?
Yes because my job was to help cook dinner and I think that I did really well because everyone loved the meal.


2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why?
I am proud of how well I went on the gorge walk and how I helped others.

3.  What challenged you the most and why?
The storytelling because I was really nervous about forgetting it or not doing it right.


My goals

Class photo

1 comment:

  1. Bella, I am glad you had a great time at the Marae. I loved how you were committed to your fitness regime the next morning, what a star. For such an able writer, it would have been nice to see a bit more oomph in your responses.

    ReplyDelete