WALA: The Learning Pit
Description: We have been learning about when good learning happens.
Task: Share what you know about the learning pit.
- Draw the Learning Pit.
- List at least 3 feelings that you might have when you are in the pit.
- List at least 3 strategies that you could use to get out of the pit.
Keep Calm and carry on
Ask for help everyone needs it
Strive make your mistakes drive you on
Get someone to show you how
- Label where good learning happens.
In the pit
- List 3 things you could say to yourself when you are in the pit.
Believe in your self
You can do it
You will get there
Reflect on a time when you have been in the pit.
- How did you feel when you were in the pit?
- Stressed determined and challenged
- What did you do to work out of the pit?
- Strive for excellence and cool down keep your temper down and relax. Work hard at it to.
Feedback/Feedforward: Well done Bella! I like the way you work out of the pit. Maybe next time you could put how you were in the pit. Ana