WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
- Use an image here.
- Answer questions honestly.
- Use correct spelling and punctuation.
- Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.1. What are you most proud of at swimming sports and whyI am most proud of my results at the end. I thinks that a 1st 2nd and 3rd is a great compared to a 5th last time. I think that my diving was great!
- What challenged you the most and Why?
Georgia. She has always had a faster freestyle stroke than me but I did catch up and touch the wall in less than half a second.
- How did you show kotahitanga?
After the races Georgia both hi-fived each other and I helped the smaller kids get ready and get the chant going.
- Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
I have always wanted to compete in butterfly. I think that it would be great to work towards that at any time.
Peer Comment:I think that you did a good job at explaning about swimming sports in this reflection and you know what to write when it comes too another, reflection if you write about another swimming sports, also when it comes to writing about it. From Taylor.